Xploding_pumpkin
Lonely
lonely

Panabera

VIP+
Panabera
Panabera
VIP+
Here we go, can't tag anyone cause I have no friends.

Quests are kinda hard ig
Boss fights are also pretty hard yeah
I am new, go figure.

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
Giveaway Announcement: We Have a Winner!

Yo dawgs
The winner of the 5 Cubit Giveaway, selected completely at random, is @xScrubbie! Congratulations!​

⏰ Important: Please Note! ⏰

To claim your prize, you need to take action! Please send me a private message either here on the forums or reach out to me in-game within 24 hours from the time this post was made. If the prize isn’t claimed within the specified period, unfortunately, we will have to proceed with selecting another winner, as per our giveaway rules.

How to Claim Your Prize:
  1. Message me here on the forums.​
  2. Alternatively, you can contact me in-game - just let me know what works best for you!​
Not xScrubbie? Don’t worry!

Didn’t win this time? Don't worry; this giveaway may be over, but there are more soon fasho : )
Thanks for participating

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
Giveaway Announcement: We Have a Winner!

Yo dawgs
The winner of the 5 Cubit Giveaway, selected completely at random, is @xScrubbie! Congratulations!​

⏰ Important: Please Note! ⏰

To claim your prize, you need to take action! Please send me a private message either here on the forums or reach out to me in-game within 24 hours from the time this post was made. If the prize isn’t claimed within the specified period, unfortunately, we will have to proceed with selecting another winner, as per our giveaway rules.

How to Claim Your Prize:

1. Message me here on the forums.​
  2. Alternatively, you can contact me in-game - just let me know what works best for you!​
Not xScrubbie? Don’t worry!

Didn’t win this time? Don't worry; this giveaway may be over, but there are more soon fasho : )
Thanks for participating
Congrats! xScrubbie.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
GG