500 Years Later - AuthenticTrash

Ratings
Dia duit, hallo, bonjour, salve, so on and so forth. HI. I first joined this server in the early months of 2015, played on and off, changed my IGN probably around twenty times since then, etc.. So I've been hanging in the background for quite a bit.

Anywho, I have somewhat of an unhealthy obsession with Parkour on this server, but oh whale. I also tend to be on Creative quite a lot, too. Pugs and sloths are my two loves in life - Talk to me about them, or you know, give them to me, and I'll be your faithful friend forever. Or you know, you can talk to me about anything else too.

It'd probably be cool to know that my actual name is not Trash, sadly, but is Charlotte instead. Feel free to call me Trash though! It's not far from the truth, although 'rubbish' would be closer to my vocabulary. Uhh what else.. I'm Irish, although not a leprechaun (sorry), and do indeed enjoy potatoes. I'm also literally the most awkward person you will ever come in contact with.

And that's pretty much it! See you around the server :)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Welcome,
I am also Irish and do enjoy potatos :)
Pugs when they are out of breath are also pretty funny.

Anyway, if you ever need help in-game just hit me up in as gaeilge and we'll be fine.

P.S- I automatically liked you when you said dia duit cause I was like omg someone of my own kind :eek:

Ratings
Welcome,
I am also Irish and do enjoy potatos :)
Pugs when they are out of breath are also pretty funny.

Anyway, if you ever need help in-game just hit me up in as gaeilge and we'll be fine.

P.S- I automatically liked you when you said dia duit cause I was like omg someone of my own kind :eek:
Let's have a potato party sometime fam. I also suggest watching this:
- just trust me. And yess Irish humans are too rare
[DOUBLEPOST=1487022207][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hihi, I LOVE PUGS 2! Maybe we can parkour together or something, one time. Hit me up if u ever want to talk :)
Pugs, yes, be my friend. And yess sounds good, although I suck at parkour, but oh well

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Heya!~ Welcome to the community (even though you've here for a while lol) If you have any questions feel free to message me about anything. Cya around!