74 Crate Giveaway (edit 55 because crates are 6 cubits.)

ASapphicFluffy

QA Team
ASapphicFluffy
ASapphicFluffy
QA Team
Ratings
EmperorFluffy
Fluffy#7196
Skyblock
My favorite memory of school is when I was younger, it was against the rules to have snowball fights during recess so a group of students, including me, created this massive snowball warzone for a week during the winter, and right before break, we all had a massive snowball fight. The teacher who was supervising recess sent us all to the principal's office but there were too many of us to properly discipline so our "punishment" was being sent to class late without a note. Totally worth it.

dorathecreatorrr

Dedicated Member
PATRON
cconsole
cconsole
Patron
Ratings
90 37
IGN: _hunt3r
Discord: hunterr#8075
Realm: Olympus
Besties: @dumplingmaxie @taylor - tayluhr @VenomousLemon

HEYYY EVERYONE, goodluck on your entry. Be grateful whether it's 1st place or 7th place! <3

Memory: Sooo... 2022 was a crazy year. I started it off not knowing really what to do, eventually i got bored. So what does a bored minecraft player like me do? i scour new servers to play on. I went on a minecraft server website and searched and searched til i saw Manacube, it brought many memories to 2020 when i played but my account sadly got deleted by Mojang for god knows what. I had lost many friends, which is sad. The memories just played and replayed in my head til i said "ehh frick it", and joined the server on my new minecraft account. I loved it immediately, such an experience, seeing how much stuff has changed since my absence. I got recognized by a few people which warmed my heart but i never saw them again :(. Fast forward to summer, i met some goofy pranksters which i never knew would fill that lonely hole in my heart and make me feel like i have people to be around with. Making so many friendships on a game i loved so dearly, was the highlight of my 2022 year. I wanna thank every single person for matching me and being so kind to me, you guys are awesome. Really made my summer and year the best it's ever been in my last few years. So in summary, me coming back to Manacube (end of December 2021) and meeting so many new people is what made my year and a great 2022 memory. Such a lovely community you can find here! x
Ain’t reading allat

iThePowerWithin

ELITE
WhiteGift
WhiteGift
ELITE
IGN: iThePowerWithin
Discord: Rick Sanchez#1690
Server: Earth

No longer in school lol, but my favorite memory of 2022 was my older brothers wedding and helping him move into his first house

tin

ELITE
tinswy
tinswy
ELITE
Ratings
Discord: tinswy#4865
IG NAME: tinswy
SERVER: Skyblock

Hi Bex! My favorite school memory last year was going to school everyday and greeting my friends. It always lightens my day. Thanks for this opportunity Bex.
@Mooson113 @teeth420 @LilCloud420

rshh

MVP+
samthehammer200
samthehammer200
MVP+
Ratings
ign :rshh
dc;rushball77#5988
surival
my favrete memory of 2022 is when me and some freinds build a hydropanic plant system in class and the got to blow it up :)

pvp

ELITE
phvnt
phvnt
ELITE
Ratings
59 7
bro acting like we cant just claim /cow for these crates LMFAO

Eetom

ELITE
EagleEmpire
EagleEmpire
ELITE
Ratings
7 2
Hey Manacube,

To get everyone in the back to school spirit, I've decided to host a back to school/2023 (Mystery) crate giveaway! I would give back to the community as a token of gratitude for playing Manacube.
There will be 7 top prizes!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Top prizes

1st Prize: 40 Mystery Crates
2nd Prize: 20 Mystery Crates
3rd Prize: 10 Mystery Crates
4th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
5th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
6th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate
7th Prize: 1 Mystery Crate

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

How to enter

To enter the giveaway just comment below your In Game Name, your Discord ID, the server you would like to receive your prize on and your favourite memory story/memory of 2022 and/or of school. For an extra entry to the giveaway, tag 3 of your friends in your post ;)

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Rules

1. No alt accounts, if you are found entering on alt accounts, all of your entries will be invalid
2. Only comment once
3. Keep your stories PG please
4. Have fun!

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Winner Information

I will be using a random name generator wheel spinner to select the winners of the giveaway. The winners will be announced when the crate comes out, plus some time for me to spin. If your name is drawn you will be contacted via Discord and I will publicly announce all winners on this forums post.

≿————————- ❆ ————————-≾

Yes, I am funding this from my own pocket, don't ask why I'm doing this.

View attachment 65341
IN GAME: Eetom
Discord: EagleEmpire#6088
Earth Please :D
Favorite Story: I Got a gf, on easter of all times, to bad we broke up, but thats aside the point
@NapalmJr @CaydenGaming @SaraBear_

My favorite memory of the year was when my baby brother was born it was amazing
In Game: quiq_Sewshy
Discord:quiq_Sewshy#2296
Survival

eNugget

ELITE
eNugget
eNugget
ELITE
Ratings
26 2
eNugget
Nugget#0640
Parkour <3

My fav. memory schoolwise, was when I FINALLY passed one of my subjects in december. I failed this subject 2 times before!!!!! but this year I actually used my tiny brain just a lil bit, and I passed. I have lots of great memories from school/uni but that is basically socialwise. So I wanted to point out something different :D I was not nervous at all, was legit ready to just fail, lol

@CheesyPeanutXL @Niels0507 @BluePottwal

Last edited:

Detective Cat

MVP
TheRealBagel11
TheRealBagel11
MVP
Ratings
ign: TheRealBagel11
discord: Detective Cat#4505
server: survival

My favorite memory was the day I accepted that I was probably gonna be adopted. The second time I got taken from my mom I didn't know what to think since my mom was doing bad at taking care of me and my brothers and I just got placed into a random home. After a bit I started to love it here and I'm so happy to be here living with my foster mom <3.

CjNinjAYT

ELITE
CjNinjAYT
CjNinjAYT
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: CjNinjAYT
Discord: CjNinjA#3743
Server: Skyblock

My favorite memory from my 2022 school year was when my project team recieved the highest project grade in the class (which is required by everyone in my cohort)
@PogusSeal @teeth420 @ArchVenom