A cool command (just for fun) --- /rage

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
The /rage command is only for players who have managed to get Champion rank on Parkour! It will cost 5000 gems in the /shop. Here is an example of how this command would be used: Lets say if I was raging on Parkour course, I would do /rage and then it would say in chat "JinxRaider23 has rage quit!" and then it would teleport me to the hub. I have seen a similar command on a server called ****Craft. And it looks really awesome! This would just be a fun command to have for Champs, and it would be cool to use. I hope you like this idea :D xD

Ratings
13 1
I think this is a fun idea, but I see no need for it to be a Champion only command. Having it at a 50000 gem price just doesn't seem worth it. Yes for Champions it may make sense as they would have something to spend their gems on since they have no more ranks to buy, but this is essentially just a "/hub" command with a little bit of a novelty in the text that it would input. This isn't worth 50000 gems to me. Also there is nothing stopping players from just spamming the rage command and then relogging into the parkour server and doing it again causing just a massive wave of "________ has rage quit!".

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
That sounds cool but not sure whether I would like to see it implemented into the server.

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
I think this is a fun idea, but I see no need for it to be a Champion only command. Having it at a 50000 gem price just doesn't seem worth it. Yes for Champions it may make sense as they would have something to spend their gems on since they have no more ranks to buy, but this is essentially just a "/hub" command with a little bit of a novelty in the text that it would input. This isn't worth 50000 gems to me. Also there is nothing stopping players from just spamming the rage command and then relogging into the parkour server and doing it again causing just a massive wave of "________ has rage quit!".
What if it had a cooldown?! And plus it is worth 5k not 50k. It is just something extra which could come for Champs. As Champs dont get ANY extra permissions.
[DOUBLEPOST=1503052783,1503052424][/DOUBLEPOST]
eh kinda copied from jc but idk
It would still be fun thought, right? =D
[DOUBLEPOST=1503053224][/DOUBLEPOST]
That'd be a cool command
Thanks! :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1503053271][/DOUBLEPOST]
That sounds cool but not sure whether I would like to see it implemented into the server.
Yeh maybe Manacube wont introduce it ^-^ Thats up to Dakota to decide :D

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
That sounds pretty cool (unfortunately I'd never get it xD) +1

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
tbh if you rage quit you type /spawn :p

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Haha! I'd love to see that be an actual command. Just to see who would actually do it, and to see how crazy the chat gets.

xucc

Ratings
This is such a good idea, sometimes you just need to tell everyone how mad you are haha! I wish to have this so everyone knows when I bounce off a course.

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
This sounds cool, but if there wouldn't be a cool down added, I can see it becoming really spammy! Also I really just think any rank should use it, not just champs! All ranks should be raging at some point. And everyone at some point will rage quit!

Ik have! xD

Edit: It'd be fun to see! But it's Dakota's choice!

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
I would really enjoy seeing this happen in chat! It wouldn't happen too often, but I think it will be fun when it does ;)

+1