A Fault In Coinflips?

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
Unfortunately for me I love coinflipping, Cubits have always been a loss for me while gambling Mana is a lot more profitable. However, something which has bothered me (and honestly isn't really that much of an issue) is this : *wayyy* before the animation of the coinflip has finished - (where it flicks between your ign and the opponents) - you can already see who won or lost from your balance. I know many servers which use some form of coinflipping and each one makes it seem more random and a build up, rather than just your money increasing/decreasing straight away. I believe it's a similar way of presenting a slot machine when its spinning the fruits and soon slowly show you your fate. It is simple and not really much of an issue, but it has always put me on edge rather than excite me. I believe it would be a lot more interesting to have a slower process rather it be a quick transaction.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
I agree with you 100%!
I was disappointed when I saw my mana and money changing before I saw who won. It's kind of like seeing a Christmas present early.
I think they would have made it so you don't see until you win, but I personally believe that might have been a source of many glitches. Like if someone logs off before it's done.
Maybe there's a way they can make your account just not update until the winner has won?

Separately, have you made a different forums account before? I recognize your profile pick from another account, just don't remember who.

goose

MVP+
ceoofsex
ceoofsex
MVP+
Ratings
38 1
many of us, by many of us meaning me, are very impatient and don’t care about the animation. in my opinion, there’s still the same anticipation just without the 20 second animation flipping through names. if staff really do think this is an issue, they can fix this. but like i said in my opinion, it’s not a huge issue.

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
I agree with you 100%!
I was disappointed when I saw my mana and money changing before I saw who won. It's kind of like seeing a Christmas present early.
I think they would have made it so you don't see until you win, but I personally believe that might have been a source of many glitches. Like if someone logs off before it's done.
Maybe there's a way they can make your account just not update until the winner has won?

Separately, have you made a different forums account before? I recognize your profile pick from another account, just don't remember who.
The only other forums accounts I have are for a couple of servers i dont go on anymore

Last edited:

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
many of us, by many of us meaning me, are very impatient and don’t care about the animation. in my opinion, there’s still the same anticipation just without the 20 second animation flipping through names. if staff really do think this is an issue, they can fix this. but like i said in my opinion, it’s not a huge issue.
I do genuinely agree with you with it being small and not an issue, I myself would just prefer there being more anticipation! :)

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
yes, coinflip is rigged in a way to make people wanting to keep playing = keep spending, same thing with arcade games. in fact, this is one of the reasons why I am suing dacon.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The only other forums accounts I have are for McCentral (a mc server i dont really play anymore) and Skyblock.net (yet again, a server i dont go on at all).
You should edit your post and remove the IPs of those servers before you get in trouble.