A few crate ideas

Ratings
Ok so my ign is _Fire_Blaze, im a survival main and i have written a few ideas that the community has wanted for quite some time, so lets get into it.
My first idea is....... THE VILLAINS CRATE, so everyone knows we have had the heroes crate, the marvel crate and even seen some hero items in crates like the anniversary crate so i thought why not make a villains crate. The villains crate svas will have

-Alien sword, has a 20% chance to inflict poison 2 for 10 seconds 30 second cooldown.
-Saurons mace, on hit it has a 30% chance to push enemies away and is a sharp 8 axe
-Freddy Kruegar claws, have a 40% chance to deal bleed damage on hit. sharp 7
-Darth Vader helmet gives perm nv and water breathing.
-Darth Vader chestplate give perm str 1
-Darth vader leggings give perm absorbtion 2
-Darth vader boots gives perm speed 4 and perm fire res
-Full set gives perm resistance 1 for 60s on 5 hearts or lower (the full set has prot 7 and the basics)
-Darth vaders lightsaber, right click ability is to force choke everyone in a 5 block radious of you raising them into the air while doing suffocation damage lasts 10 seconds (this is the 40 key reward)

Now if you didnt like that one i got one more that you have to like
Say hello to..... the SPORTS CRATE
now this crate is a must just hear what should be in it
-Ice skate boots (prot 8 gives permanent speed 4)
-Football helmet (gives a dash ability similar to the rhino helmet prot 8)
-hockey stick (on hit has a 20% chance to give slowness 2) sharp 6 and knockback 6 sword
-weights (consumable that gives str 3 for 20 seconds and hp boost 6 and slowness 4 for 30 seconds) cooldown of 2 minutes
-Boxing gloves (knockback 1 and has a 10% chance to give weakness 3 10s, duel weld, cooldown 1 minute sharp 6 axe
-Boxing shorts mcmmo boost 15% for anything to do with melee fighting such as swords and axes (prot 7)
(when boxing glove is used with boxing shorts gives strength 2)
-T-shirt cannon (shoots projectiles that have a 15% chance to stun (on stunning has a cool down of 30 seconds) stun lasts for 5 seconds
-Baseball bat has a 15% chance to stun opponent for 8 seconds sharp 7 sword(40 crate opens reward)

I hope you consider these ideas, Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
748 82
ngl i think we should have a disney crate (i hope they like my crate idea)