NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
Heyo so i decided to add a list of things that i think could help revive the forums
15 new forums trophys collecting them all will leave u with 300 points which u can use to claim cosmetics and furniture
Ideas for a few of these trophys could be
Post an idea in ideas and feedback
Post in islands thread
Post in earth thread
Post in survival thread
Post in skyblock thread
Post in creative thread
Post in anarchy thread
Post in kitpvp thread
Post in (i forgot the other realm i know theres 8 but i forgot 1)
Have an admin like one of your psots
Have a staff member post under one of yours posts
Be acknowledged by dacon by him giving the cookie reaction

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
i mean it would definitely make more people hop on forums but it wont revive it completely (which probably cant happen anyway). people that collect in game items like cosmetics would most likely just post a few random things and leave but i see what you are trying to do, just dont think it will work too well yk

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
I personally disagreed because I do not feel like spam posting on the forums is the way to "revive" it and the suggestion you gave just looks to me like it will create spam and not useful posting because people just want the points.

It seems recently the forums has been about "getting post numbers up" and not actually about conversation and creating threads for discussion.

so yes -1 from me.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
I personally disagreed because I do not feel like spam posting on the forums is the way to "revive" it and the suggestion you gave just looks to me like it will create spam and not useful posting because people just want the points.

It seems recently the forums has been about "getting post numbers up" and not actually about conversation and creating threads for discussion.

so yes -1 from me.
Ah yes I see what u mean but surely the one getting a staff member to respond or get the cookie reaction from Dacon is fine no?

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
Ah yes I see what u mean but surely the one getting a staff member to respond or get the cookie reaction from Dacon is fine no?
i would imagine so, the staff can obviously pick worth posts which means people will make something half decent but i can also see why its not going to happen

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296
i would imagine so, the staff can obviously pick worth posts which means people will make something half decent but i can also see why its not going to happen
Well then make it so that the people have to post something atleast half useful for it

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Well then make it so that the people have to post something atleast half useful for it
Could you imagine how annoying this would be to manage and moderate?

This idea is begging postfarmers to come and ruin everything, which they already have.

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32

This idea is begging postfarmers to come and ruin everything, which they already have.
Spam posting on the forums does not make people want to post on the forums is actually has the opposite effect.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296

U realise there’s like 3 of us “posts farming” right? And tbh I think we have already completed all of these achievements I put in as an idea

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 296