A Formal Goodbye From Jacon

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Hey peasants, I just deleted all of my social media because it has a negative impact on my health, and I don't want to burden myself at such a young age, so I deleted Instagram, Discord, Reddit, and Snapchat. It's been great chatting amongst you guys and being myself on on the forums, but once a wise man (me) said "all great things must come to an end," and I'm here to declare that I'm not going to be here anymore.

<3 !!

edit: yes this is really it, this is not another one of my pranks lol. jacon is gone.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey peasants, I just deleted all of my social media because it has a negative impact on my health, and I don't want to burden myself at such a young age, so I deleted Instagram, Discord, Reddit, and Snapchat. It's been great chatting amongst you guys and being myself on on the forums, but once a wise man (me) said "all great things must come to an end," and I'm here to declare that I'm not going to be with you guys on the forums starting now.

Later! <3 !!!!!!!!!!
See you next month Jacon! Also do actually look after yourself.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
wow... I wouldn't think this would happen, but I'm glad you're taking care of yourself :)

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
The great war is over.
The endless trolling has finally turned to ash
The whole of ManaCube falls silent

We salute to you! Of giving us joy of trolling and Funny posts!
We will miss you Soldier...

God speed!

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
Hey peasants, I just deleted all of my social media because it has a negative impact on my health, and I don't want to burden myself at such a young age, so I deleted Instagram, Discord, Reddit, and Snapchat. It's been great chatting amongst you guys and being myself on on the forums, but once a wise man (me) said "all great things must come to an end," and I'm here to declare that I'm not going to be here anymore.

<3 !!

edit: yes this is really it, this is not another one of my pranks lol. jacon is gone.
it's the end of all things. please take good care of yourself, and stay healthy!