Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
Hello everyone,

It's been an amazing journey playing on this server. I have spent countless hours building, exploring and adventuring in the world of Manacube, and I have loved every minute of it. I have met so many wonderful people during my time here, and I will always treasure the memories and friendships that I have made. I have also enjoyed the memories that I have made whilst playing the server, from building my first relationships with my friends to getting my first SVA and everything in between.

The community on this server is truly special, and I have appreciated the support and encouragement from all of my fellow players. From the staff team who have worked tirelessly to keep the server running smoothly, to the players who have helped me out when I needed it, I am grateful for all of the kindness and generosity that I have encountered here.

It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye to this server, but I know that it is time for me to move on and explore other things namely my mental health and more personal journeys in my life, rather than online Minecraft ones. I will always look back on my time here fondly and I hope to keep in touch with some of the amazing people I have met. I hope that the server continues to thrive and be a place where people can come together and enjoy the game of Minecraft.

Thank you for all the good times, and farewell.

With love,

Elle (Bex) <3

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Good luck

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Goodbye Bex! The community will miss you... I wish you only the best in your future :)

Aww, farewell Bex! You have made a lasting impact on the Manacube community with your kind heart and memorable experiences. Your love and gratitude towards the server, staff, and players will always be remembered. Take care and all the best for your future endeavors. Stay in touch.