A Fresh Start!

Do you remember me as legolego5683 or Dephracture?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
(To start off, I want to say I am happy to be back...and no, it's not going to be my casual "stay-for-a-week" thing. Most of the games I play now are boring, or just pointless, no matter how much money I have put into them over the years. Minecraft is the only game that interests me on the computer at the time, and at it's pace, it seems to always will. Among Minecraft, there are many servers. I have been loyal to Minevast for almost two years now, and I enjoy it majorly. I have been widely known for quite a while, and made many friends. A few of you may know me (if so, hi!). Anyways, to the point now.)

Hello! I am Matthew, or now known on Minecraft as Fexolity. A new name, yes, a new person, no. I have been on Minevast for nearly two years now, and have varied on two accounts: legolego5683 and Dephracture, which is now Fexolity. All I did was change my name. I am a ten year old kid who enjoys Minevast (or gaming in general), and lots of an average kid's things.

A few of my future things for all you stalkers (...or people who are SERIOUSLY into knowing me) are to attend college and get my Bachelor and Master's degree. My second goal is to join sometime of team sport, either college or national (preferably basketball, futbol, or football). There's not much to me, only enough to know me. I enjoy listening to EDM (Electric Dance Music) and pretending to be British (it's fun, try it).

You may find me social, fun, etc., or you won't. I don't mind which you see me as. You're you, and I'm me.

I am in all 6th grade classes (one is 7th) although I'm in 5th grade...they won't call me a 6th grade for some dang reason. (My math book is like a college textbook.)

Anyways, that's me. One thing I question (that you should try to answer too), is the following:
"If a dumb question has a dumb answer, is not the answer wrong." There are different answers to even that question that I have pondered, but I still search for a final one.

Mmk, if you want more about me just message me, Tweet me (@realcubesquared), or talk to me on Minevast.

Bye!

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Welcome back! Meet me on Parkour or KitPvP!!