ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Introducing a tutorial to kitpvp, as seen on Olympus, that shows players how to get the best armour in the game etc, basically explaining how diamond armour is not paying to win.
Every day new players come onto kitpvp for the first time and they just scream PAY TO WIN in chat and leave. Having a tutorial available would potentially save some players from claiming its pay to win to have enchanted diamond armour.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hello,

I personally believe that this is a wonderful idea that could be included in future seasons. I feel like it would be a little more difficult to include this now, mostly because we're already so far into this season. However, I could discuss this with other KitPvP staff. I have added this to my suggestions document, if you have any other suggestions, feel free to post them in this forums section or you can also reach out to me on discord [Lavendel#4574].
Have a nice day/night!

Sincerely,
Lavendel

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Yeah It can be quite annoying explaining to a bunch of different players that its not pay to win, and to teach them how to get items, kits, and money. (Ect)

I think this would be a good idea, as players can just type /tutorial and then know the basics.
+1

Penguin