SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This is very late but I felt like I should make an introduction post.

As you are aware my minecraft name is SunsetMagic, but my real name is Sarah. I am 15 years old and I live in England.
I'm pretty obsessed with minecraft and I am also a very musical person. I play Clarinet, Piano, Ukulele and a little bit of the guitar. You may also have heard me sing on minevast karaoke. I'm alright at that :).

I found this server twice through online friends. My first friend introduced it to me and we played for a while. Yet, a couple of months later another friend brought me back here to parkour. On parkour we became very competitive and I was determined to get a higher rank than my friend. He began to stop playing but I got addicted and wanted to get a high rank so that when he came back I would be in the lead a lot - I am super competitive :). My friend never did come back to the server but by then I was hooked and was aiming to reach "insane" a rank I first thought impossible to reach.

This was back in November
Here I am now an insane on parkour, staff member and an active player (espically on kitpvp and survival).
It's incredible how far a little bit of competitiveness can get you and I can't believe it brought me to such a great place, with so many friends.

I love this server and so many people on it.
Sarah/Sunset xxx

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Its Sashur not Sarah ;)