(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A Late Introduction!✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
This intro is so late XD. I like Undertale a lot it's my fav thing, I love shipping I have shipped like every character that i haven seen cuz its fun don't mind me (lol). My fav song of all time is KARMA it's just good. My IGN is Magical_Mine I want to change it but i might loose all my stats so I am afraid to change it and never will. In real life I am 8 (almost 9) I have three bffs, I have about 8 bullies, and I have 2 frienimies(or whatever you call friends that are your enemies). IDK what i do with life on the computers and the main games I play are ROBLOX and MC. I hate anime i can't find a good one and the one my friend showed me is waaaay to bloody and cringey which made me give up on all animes. I also like other things such as FNaF (all of them including sister location), Vocaloid, MEMES, My Little Pony(don't judge me), and chocolate!!!!!!!!!!! Also I love pranking mt friends on ROBLOX because they are smart enought to tell me their passwords and now I keep changing their looks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Wll bOI now I'm done!!!!!!!

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Well, here's a belated welcome to the server! I've seen you online a bit, playing Skyblock. If you need anything feel free to PM me here on the forums on in-game.

MLP is lit by the way.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the server and the community!! memes are life, memes are love. xD If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around