Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
Location; Plot World, Creative, ./plot home ThatGuy354 1

Difficulty:Expert

Description; A Build made for GIANTS but with a little skill any person can achieve it. Even Dacon can't

Number of Jumps; 107

1.png
2.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I will be giving this a -1. The concept is original, but it does look like there's larger versions of Minecraft blocks, which is unoriginal. The build is a bit plain, with the same style for the blocks. There are a lot of floating jumps in the parkour, so watch out for that. The jumps could use some more variety as well. I don't think it's hard enough for an expert.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ThatGuy354,

Unfortunately I'm going to be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original considering there are already maps based off of large blocks (
Megablocks - insane for example)
The build is very plain, I know for the theme, you built single blocks, but using 1 block for each colour in a larger scale makes the build look less attractive to look at, I would
reccomend using a variety of blocks to add more detail.
The parkour isn't that good, mainly consisting of single blocks & ladders, I would suggest using a wider variety of blocks and items in your jumps to make them more enjoyable to do, and to make the map more interesting. I was also concerned about the number of barriers used, I would suggest cutting down on the barriers, and also adding something like item frames along them, to show where they are to make it less confusing when doing the parkour.

The parkour was also too easy for an expert map.

Thanks for submitting your map! Hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.