A little explanation

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
hello all, Rainbow, or Danny here.

I have some updates I guess? Not really updates, I guess maybe more of an explanation than anything. I have a lot of things going on in my life right now, and juggling all of that is really hard to balance along with attempting to moderate the crazy kids I consider friends and family on survival. But after June 8th, I could become really active, or completely inactive. It'll all be decided when the cards of life are played. Regardless, just know that I am not leaving the server forever no matter what ends up happening. I consider you all family, and I would never just leave you guys hanging.

I also deeply apologize at anybody I have snapped at or have had little temper with. Lack of sleep plus trying to keep my life in order will get ya like that. Thank you for being so kind, caring, and understanding as I know I have mentioned the situation of my inactivity with a couple few.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hey Danny,

I consider you to be one of my closest friends, and I'm grateful of the relationship that we've made.

I would hate to see you go, but I would completely understand. That's all for this post. If you ever need me, you know how to get in touch with me ❤️

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hello Danny,

We understand if you need a break. Everyone has things going on outside of their online life. Whatever it is I hope it goes well.

Good luck!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, Danny.

You have been an amazing friend, and it would be sad to see you go, if it ever happens. It's hard out there, in the world we call home, so if you ever have to leave, I... no... we understand. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and I hope everything gets well soon. If you ever need someone to talk to, we're here for you. Always. ;)

Sincerely,
NStarMC

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
Danny,

You're always a pleasant person to be around. I'd be surprised to find someone who never did snap and always could keep their calm, it's totally natural and we understand.

Also whatever it is that you're dealing with, I wish you the strength to get through it; we're all here for you and support you. In the end if it benefits you to leave then we'll of course be saddened, but if it's best for you, we support your decision in full.

If you ever want to talk or need anything I'm always all ears.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Hey Rainbow(Danny),

You're always such a fun person to hang out with and you're always very calm. I understand what you're going through because I kinda am going through something similar, too. If you ever snap on someone it doesn't surprise me, sometimes people just annoy me and it seems out of the ordinary. But I usually end up apologizing quickly, it's who I am and I can't change anything about that.

If you need a break, it's ok! We love you as part of the community and we just want you to stay strong and the person we all know and love! But I just can't imagine us without you! I'd hate to see you go!

What ever you're dealing with I hope you keep the strength to deal with it! We'll always be with you, doing the best we can to help you!
Sophie <3

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Danny,
You were always there to help me. Even if I didn't get to know you I want you to know that you're an awesome staff member and that you rock! :cool: I have been going through some things lately as well, I hope you get better, I know you will overcome it.

As @Vanillish stated, I am here to help you, if you need any support, advice, or just want to talk you know where to find me :)
(Psst Discord)

Good Luck, and I wish for you the best!
Rappinq