A little late but... Hey!

Ratings
Well hi! My name is Trini and I'm from Chile :D
Spanish is my first language, but I think I speak English pretty well to get along with native speakers.
I joined the forums a month ago but never did this, so I'm doing it now xD I joined Minevast like a year ago, thanks to a youtube video. I played MV everyday, but then I didn't play it for some months, and i forgot it. Now, I'm addicted again since October, maybe.
I play mostly on Parkour and I'm currently ranked Master, I want Insane so bad D:
Well that's it, I have loved this community since the start but I'm a little shy in chat xD
-Trini

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Hmm im not sure if i should say welcome or not cause you have been here for a year and thats longer than me so...

Welcome to Minevast one year ago wooooo.

i hope to see you parkour and i might donate some gemns for that insane rank ;)

You seem like a nice person so i look forward to seeing you online
Welcome ;)

Ratings
Hmm im not sure if i should say welcome or not cause you have been here for a year and thats longer than me so...

Welcome to Minevast one year ago wooooo.

i hope to see you parkour and i might donate some gemns for that insane rank ;)

You seem like a nice person so i look forward to seeing you online
Welcome ;)
Well thank you, maybe xD

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to Minevast/hello!
Hope you reach the Insane rank soon. I remember farming one course over 200 times in order to get it - good luck!

See you around

Ratings
Welcome to Minevast/hello!
Hope you reach the Insane rank soon. I remember farming one course over 200 times in order to get it - good luck!

See you around
[DOUBLEPOST=1459803187][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the for- Hello!
Hope to see you on parkour someday :)
Hope to see you around too ^^

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
Welcome Triiiniii,
Like SunsetMagic said, when I was Master, I farmed on the same hard course, jungle, 200 times. I remember counting each time I completed it xD. Anyways I might donate some gems.

Ratings
Welcome Triiiniii,
Like SunsetMagic said, when I was Master, I farmed on the same hard course, jungle, 200 times. I remember counting each time I completed it xD. Anyways I might donate some gems.
I think I'm going to do the same thing xD Don't worry about donating :)