A little suggestion for the plotme commands

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Hi

As most people on the server know I play on the Creative a lot and one thing that i constantly see is people asking questions like this: Is there any way that I can get to my friends plot?

So today on the Creative server I saw yet another person ask this question and thought struck me that this would actually be a useful command to have on the Creative server. Allowing people to go to friends plots and allowing them to see graded peoples plots without the need to ask a them to accept their tpa request.

Anyway this is just a suggestion and most likely will not be added but I thought that this subject appeared far too often for me not to say anything

The way the command could look.
It could work much alike how the prison commands work

/plotme home Ryanminty123
We could not use the same commands as the prison server due to the way we make heads.

SirCrackers

Ratings
That would seem like a valid idea, however that would mean players would have access to go to any player's plot. That may seem inconvenient due to some players who would like to keep their builds private.
Nice suggestion though!

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
That would seem like a valid idea, however that would mean players would have access to go to any player's plot. That may seem inconvenient due to some players who would like to keep their builds private.
Nice suggestion though!
The point you make did cross my mind at one point, so perhaps there could be a command to disable people teleporting to your plot.
Example
/plotme home Ryanminty123 Disable

This could be a nice way around that little problem you just thought of.

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
The point you make did cross my mind at one point, so perhaps there could be a command to disable people teleporting to your plot.
Example
/plotme home Ryanminty123 Disable

This could be a nice way around that little problem you just thought of.
Its a nice idea, but MineVast did not create the plugin, so I am not sure the developers could create an alternate version where this command is put in. Try asking the developers of PlotMe. Good idea, though!

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Its a nice idea, but MineVast did not create the plugin, so I am not sure the developers could create an alternate version where this command is put in. Try asking the developers of PlotMe. Good idea, though!
I can see where your logic is coming from but from what Ive seen throughout the time that Ive been playing on Minevast is code being changed. I'm sure that Dacon or Dyn could figure out a way to make this possible. It just may take a little while.

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
I've always wanted Minevast to allow this to be a thing haha. If someone wanted to keep their build private, they could easily just do /plot deny * and that would deny everyone. No plot is private really. It's just among the other thousands of plots on the server :p