• Yes

• No

• Here and There

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Now that barebones is shutting down. Many are upset due to nostalgia, but the server does need to keep looking to the future. So that's why we need a new server to replace it. I propose to make a...

Gta Server :D

Why would we want a gta server? Simple, we can implement a lot into it and make it a hit.

How will it work?

It may sound easy, but it'll be a bit. The staff team will have to make a nice large map to fit many players, and our development team can add plugins for example; Custom enchants. To liven up the pvp experience. After all of this is done. I suggest having a in game ranking system so donors don't rule the server. Players will get to buy and upgrade houses and put in grinders in it to make money. Although I hear you ask already.

But Golden, this seems to make people separated. D"

Think again fellow players. Players can create and join gangs, and (in theory) gangs would begin overrunning the town/city.

Pvp Aspect

How do we liven up pvp though? Well after a players kills another player. A couple of zombie pigman (Cops) would spawn next to the player that committed murder and if the "cops" can successfully kill the wrongdoer. The player is sent to jail. Where they are sent there for 5 minutes. (If you try leaving the server. The timer will not change. It is in game time. Not irl time) But it doesn't stop there! Yes, the server will have a government. That will be the staff. If staff get a warrent to search your hope. They can raid your home. Allows staff to enjoy the server and still monitor players.

Why do I believe this server would be awesome?

With our great build team, making an awesome map. Our great developers adding awesome plugins. Add a society driven server. We can offer the server an awesome experience that not all other servers can offer. As well as being able to all around offer gameplay to a wide audience. It's not pinpointed for people who have certain players. If you like to pvp. You can pvp. If you like to grind. You can grind. If you like adventure. Be adventurous. The server is what you make it!

-Sincerely,
_GoldenAiming

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
I LOVE GTA so I would play it!

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
I do really enjoy the idea and i have played servers similar and enjoyed them, however I think in order to ensure the quality it would take a lot of development and time, and currently I dont think the people who do the development really have time for another project as large as this