A New Suggestion for Parkour

Should Quests be added in?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
So I got a really cool suggestion for the Parkour server. I was thinking about adding something called 'Quests'
What is Quests?
Quests are basically things to do for gems. The Quests reset every 24 hours so everyone can do it everyday for extra gems. So I was thinking about adding different levels of quests so people could do quests that are easy and hard. The easier quests give less gems and the harder quests give more gems.

Quest Levels:

Easy Quest:

They can give up to 50 gems and is the easiest quest to complete. Example: Complete 5 Easy Courses and 1 Medium Course.

Medium Quest:

They can give up to 100 gems. Example: Complete 3 Easy Courses, 5 Medium Courses and 1 Hard Course.

Hard Quest:

They can give up to 200 Gems. Example: Complete 10 Medium Courses and 5 Hard Courses.

Expert Quest:
They can give up to 350 Gems. Example: Complete 5 Medium Courses, 10 Hard Courses and 1 Expert Course.

Insane Quest:
They can give up to 500 Gems. Example: Complete 15 Hard Courses, 5 Expert Courses and 1 Insane Course.

Thanks for reading my Suggestion for the Parkour Server and I hope this gets added in!
Any Feedback would be much appreciated.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
So I got a really cool suggestion for the Parkour server. I was thinking about adding something called 'Quests'
What is Quests?
Quests are basically things to do for gems. The Quests reset every 24 hours so everyone can do it everyday for extra gems. So I was thinking about adding different levels of quests so people could do quests that are easy and hard. The easier quests give less gems and the harder quests give more gems.

Quest Levels:

Easy Quest:

They can give up to 50 gems and is the easiest quest to complete. Example: Complete 5 Easy Courses and 1 Medium Course.

Medium Quest:

They can give up to 100 gems. Example: Complete 3 Easy Courses, 5 Medium Courses and 1 Hard Course.

Hard Quest:

They can give up to 200 Gems. Example: Complete 10 Medium Courses and 5 Hard Courses.

Expert Quest:
They can give up to 350 Gems. Example: Complete 5 Medium Courses, 10 Hard Courses and 1 Expert Course.

Insane Quest:
They can give up to 500 Gems. Example: Complete 15 Hard Courses, 5 Expert Courses and 1 Insane Course.

Thanks for reading my Suggestion for the Parkour Server and I hope this gets added in!
I like this idea but I think instead of someone getting a gem reward they should get a collectable or an enderpearl.

I think it would be too op for players to receive gems for completing a certain amount of courses as the player will receive gems from completing the courses in the first place.

Good suggestion though!​

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I like this idea but I think instead of someone getting a gem reward they should get a collectable or an enderpearl.

I think it would be too op for players to receive gems for completing a certain amount of courses as the player will receive gems from completing the courses in the first place.

Good suggestion though!​
Enderpearls! That will be awesome!
What is Quests?

Quest Levels:

Easy Quest:

Medium Quest:

Hard Quest:

Expert Quest:

Insane Quest:

I agree with this. It will be so fun.

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
I think this is an amazing idea, But we already have things to get extra gems. For example the dropper. Plus getting collectable gems could be potentially a bad idea, because when I used to be a little immature minecraft gamer, I managed to dupe on many servers. this could lead to all sorts of trouble.

Ratings
I think this is an amazing idea, But we already have things to get extra gems. For example the dropper. Plus getting collectable gems could be potentially a bad idea, because when I used to be a little immature minecraft gamer, I managed to dupe on many servers. this could lead to all sorts of trouble.
How can you dupe Quests?

gnunou

Ratings
Maybe instead of getting gems, it could be a way to get another vote key? Just an idea since I think that the gems would be a bit op and people would rank up too fast.

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
i agree, but i think it would be better if these had to be different courses so that people didn't just farm one to get all 4 complete