• Total voters

HappyHippoEaters

ELITE
HappyHippoEaters
HappyHippoEaters
ELITE
Ratings
48 1
"I Have recently been trying to expand my island, but a quest I just couldn't do got in my way." this may sound familiar, but rather than replacing quests, may I suggest, a Skip quest item sold at the cubit store. this item would skip the quest, rather than complete it, meaning you can still get island expansions, but you don't get the reward for the quest itself. I feel this is further balanced out with the fact that one would only skip one quest, so you can't just have an instant maxxed out island.
"but how would it work, and how do we stop people from selling cheaper on auction?" simple, for starters, the item once purchased, would take you immediately to the quest screen to be used, this also means that a player must have the quest ready to skip it. the item wouldn't even have to show up into the players inventory, but as I said, it only skips one quest, meaning once you skip a quest, it kicks you out the menu, announcing that you skipped said quest. It may also be worth noting that you can't come back to do skipped quests, so it is permanent. it should also say in the menu rather than "quest complete" Quest skipped" or if you want to be mean "Quest Failed".

These are just my Ideas though, and I understand if you don't want to do it, but either way, thank you for listening.

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
652 7
I'm on the fence with this idea. I can see how it can make players' lives easier if they're struggling on a quest, but on the flip side, quests aren't supposed to be instantly completable, they should take time to complete. Also this could be abused by p2w players to just instantly complete all the harder quests. Its an interesting idea but personally I don't think it'll benefit the server enough for it to be implemented.

Out of curiosity, which quest are you stuck on?

HappyHippoEaters

ELITE
HappyHippoEaters
HappyHippoEaters
ELITE
Ratings
48 1
I'm on the fence with this idea. I can see how it can make players' lives easier if they're struggling on a quest, but on the flip side, quests aren't supposed to be instantly completable, they should take time to complete. Also this could be abused by p2w players to just instantly complete all the harder quests. Its an interesting idea but personally I don't think it'll benefit the server enough for it to be implemented.

Out of curiosity, which quest are you stuck on?
Mana Pond fishing, A truly Impossible quest.
but don't worry, I don't need to complete it anymore, seeing as how I quite the manacube server entirely, finally.

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Mana Pond fishing, A truly Impossible quest.
but don't worry, I don't need to complete it anymore, seeing as how I quite the manacube server entirely, finally.
Catching items at the manapond? Remeber doing that last season, wasn't fun though once you get though it you will be fine. Think it's just one of those tedious tasks, I do like the sound of your idea though. However it would make the quests instantly skippable for players willing to just spend cubits that they have.