A question about pixel art.

So I am making a Prague Castle map and I was thinking about only having its floorplan (which I am currently working on) and building only some of the buildings or parts of them, so as to save time and also it sounded interesting to me and I think no one has ever done a map with only a floorplan of that building. However I realized that it would probably be considered a pixel art, as it is flat and will only stay like that. However it is different than the normal pixel art that I am familiar with. And so I just wanted to confirm my suspicion that the map wouldn't pass only as mainly a floorplan.
The plot is: /plot visit bkluk 2
PS: I didn't know where else to post this, so I am posting it here.

Attachments

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey bkluk!
Unfortunately, floorplan like this will be considered pixel art, as it's all 2D. Even though we don't really have any maps with floorplan, it's still unoriginal (both because we have many pixel art maps, but also because we already have castle-themed maps). Also, keep in mind that you're gonna have to find a way to implement the parkour within the build. Right now, this will be difficult to do as your map is completely flat, and you'll most likely end up with a bunch of floating jumps.

I'll be moving this thread to parkour, as this section is for map submissions!

Hope this helps,
Sil

firsaan

ELITE
firsaan
firsaan
ELITE
Ratings
I can't make anything that isn't parkour and make it look good so....