A question cause I’m new

So for anyone willing to answer, I have no clue how to join the earth server, is there a way to get in that I’m not aware about? Do I need to have a certain device?Do I need to go to the Minecraft app? Thanks in advance!

Ratings
427 8
So for anyone willing to answer, I have no clue how to join the earth server, is there a way to get in that I’m not aware about? Do I need to have a certain device?Do I need to go to the Minecraft app? Thanks in advance!
Howdy!

First of all, you'll need a Minecraft account. Both bedrock and java accounts are whitelisted to play the server, but for the bedrock, the texture pack is disabled. You can't have a cracked account by the way.

Like Phvnt said, please do '/server earth' to join the earth server (java edition) but if your on bedrock, you'll spawn in the main hub, so walk forwards and there should be a bunch of NPCs. You'll need to find the one that says 'Earth' and click it. Otherwise, you can right click your compass you get, and select the earth server via left click (globe icon).

If you have any questions feel free to ask!