Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
I guess you want some feedback so i'll give my opinion.

Good theme, I don't think a rain theme ever has been done before.

Build isn't the best. I had a hard time figuring out what the green thing was. The umberella works, but I don't like how it is floating. It'd be better if you built someone wearing rain clothes and and holding umberella in my opinion.

Parkour is good at first, it got good variety but after a while you repeated many of the same jumps. I also think it is waaaaay too hard for expert. The fact that there is a triple neo tells alot of it's difficulty. I also think you should reduce the barriers because many are pretty useless and confusing.

Right now it's a -0,5 from me but the map has a lot of potential.
Good luck!

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
Thanks for the feedback, it does say on a sign at the start that it is a boot

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Llighty,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, however there is a map that features an umbrella as it's main build (Umbrella - Hard)
The build isn't bad, it's simple but shows what you were going for accurately, with nice details.
The parkour is quite varied in the first half, but the second section of the map is very repetitive, mainly consisting of fences, ladders and single blocks. There were a lot of barriers, this made the map very confusing at parts. Try to avoid using so many barriers in the future, and where you need to have them, place something on them like item frames, to clearly show where they're meant to be.
There were a lot of floating jumps, especially in the last section, try to avoid this as it can make the map look quite messy.
The difficulty suits an expert/insane map, and the length is good for an expert map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.