A Second Chance

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
Before anyone says it, yes this could be a mute appeal, however I have now appealed twice to get unmuted, and both have failed, so I am asking for my peers reflections and suggestions on what I can do to gain trust and get unmuted sooner.

All I want is a second chance on this server. After being permanently muted for over a month (September 28th), I have had ample time to reflect on my past behaviors, and also plan ahead for what kind of community member I'd like to be on Aether, and even other servers that I occasionally visit. I will be the first person to admit that my past behavior was unreasonable, unwelcoming, and inappropriate in many ways. In no way am I brushing off any responsibility for my actions or disagreeing with my punishments. However, I am looking to start over, to be able to be a member of the community. Since I have been muted more than I have been unmuted the past few months, not many members on Aether know me well, and although I made some enemies while I was unmuted, I also made great friends. I have continued to create connections through friend messages and discord messages, but I am looking to be able to branch out further so I can take part in discussions, help other players, even possibly do a giveaway.

My point is, I am wondering if the members of the Manacube community have any suggestions for me. I was once known as Cowamin99, but now I am known as MutedCowamin, however I'd like to be known as UnmutedCowamin soon!

Much love and stay safe everyone!

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
85 3
U have been nothing but nice to me I don’t see y it would be impossible for u to get unmuted and given a last chance of sorts might take time tho, gl hope u get unmuted soon

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
U have been nothing but nice to me I don’t see y it would be impossible for u to get unmuted and given a last chance of sorts might take time tho, gl hope u get unmuted soon
Thanks Lavi! Besides you, there are other players that are now super active on this server that I never really got the chance to talk in general chat with. While friend messages has done the job well enough, I still really wish I could talk with you guys in a group setting. It for sure will take some time though, which is a real bummer because I really wish I could just get back in chat and participate with everyone.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Charlie, wow. I agree. For 2 reasons, actually.

1. /fmsg SUCKS
2. I can tell you are becoming a more respectful, and dignified person.

#unmutecowaminnow

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
Charlie, wow. I agree. For 2 reasons, actually.

1. /fmsg SUCKS
2. I can tell you are becoming a more respectful, and dignified person.

#unmutecowaminnow
Despite our history, I am glad to see you support that. Real life is stressful enough, I don't need enemies on a block game.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Personally I believe in second chances.
I have been rude to staffmembers and players in the past. Not so much breaking rules but just rude on a personal level. Alot of these staffmembers gave me the opportunity to proof myself, to proof I had changed. I changed and I really despise my past behavior. I made ‘enemies’ back then. I have been trying to redeem myself, and luckily alot of players and staff have forgiven me and became actual friends now. It did take me 3/4 months for myself to believe that I had actually changed.

My tip for you:
Don’t rush the unmute process. Prove on forums/discord that you can be/ are the person that you claim you are. Im sure staff will reconsider it

Best of luck in your unmute process!