Accepted A Skyblock Story-Parkour (Medium)

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Hey there, I recently decided to dabble in making a parkour map for the parkour server. I may have gotten carried away though.

It's a Skyblock Story-Parkour map. What that means is that there is an element of story added into the parkour to add an incentive for players to complete the course. There are four distinct areas, the starting islands, the desert island, the nether and the end.

I am placing it as a Medium Map, but I would rather the mods decide what difficulty it fits under.

This map includes -

~ Over 110 Jumps to complete!
~ A nice difficulty curve that anyone can adapt to.
~ Fence and Ladder parkour in later areas.
~ 1 Hour of fun work with an idea I've had for ages.
~ A STORY!
~ 6 Checkpoints!
~ Positive Feedback from testers.

A quote from Fyzz, "Mhm, it was a good course."

Does that not convince you? Well then, if you want visual proof, take a look at this album of screenshots!

http://imgur.com/a/gjh5A

To get to my plot, simply type in /warp SkyblockParkour and watch the magic happen!

Thanks for taking a look, feel free to comment about how you liked the map, and hopefully good things will happen :D

~ Pokezelda (Billybo10000)

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Congrats!

Your Map has met the basic requirements!
Your Map, has entered The Revewing Stage!

This does NOT mean you were accepted, it means you have past the first step!

-Good Luck!
-Ham562

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Oh yeah Ham, you may wanna use a different colour for "The Reviewing Stage." The yellow is way too bright to make out the words...

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map is so lonely... It has nobody... I hope someone accepts it or denies it soon, since I need to clear the plooooooot! (There was a song reference in that somewhere)