Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Hi my name is Pud96 I am one of the 100 players that love creative so for that reason i will make this suggestion

Free World for Legend to Sponsor or B to A+ the reason of this is cause people love to expand more the creativity out of the plots were just You and friends can go and enjoy free world place a flat world just for you to grade it you will have to msg a Mod-Admin of creative to tp and give you the grade or make a command that will let you doid. <--- Credit To TimBitzZ he was the one of the Idea

A free world were the good Builders of minevast can make any Building whit out the need of being tiny plots or to big for the players it will be alot more fun and safe to used Voxel Sniper at a free world as other many Ideas.

Creative Clans- A creative clan or guild will be a Guild for builders to make good buildings at a free world (if the free world get accepted this will be other good stuff ) it will be like a Build Team but private just for friend plus whit this come the tags as Parkour and skyblock that you can see players rank it wil be cool to have the Guild Tag at Your nick.

That is all for now if you have others Ideas plis write the idea would be wonderful and if i see good ides i will write them in a new post :3.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443908157,1443907833][/DOUBLEPOST]plis agree for the staff to see it plisss

Last edited:
Ratings
I like that idea of Creative Clans, you could make like a giant clan and work together to make one giant city, because its in a free world.
And I also like the C+ / A+ limit so advanced builders could join, and not just reguar players.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
yes cause i think that is not fear that not advance players get a grade for something they didn`t do

Ratings
Hi my name is Pud96 I am one of the 100 players that love creative so for that reason i will make this suggestion

Free World for Legend to Sponsor or C+ to A+ the reason of this is cause people love to expand more the creativity out of the plots were just You and friends can go and enjoy free world place a flat world just for you to grade it you will have to msg a Mod-Admin of creative to tp and give you the grade or make a command that will let you doid. <--- Credit To TimBitzZ he was the one of the Idea

A free world were the good Builders of minevast can make any Building whit out the need of being tiny plots or to big for the players it will be alot more fun and safe to used Voxel Sniper at a free world as other many Ideas.

Creative Clans- A creative clan or guild will be a Guild for builders to make good buildings at a free world (if the free world get accepted this will be other good stuff ) it will be like a Build Team but private just for friend plus whit this come the tags as Parkour and skyblock that you can see players rank it wil be cool to have the Guild Tag at Your nick.

That is all for now if you have others Ideas plis write the idea would be wonderful and if i see good ides i will write them in a new post :3.
[DOUBLEPOST=1443908157,1443907833][/DOUBLEPOST]plis agree for the staff to see it plisss
this a good idea hope it happens

Ameterasuu

Ratings
24 4

must happen, best idea 2015
Amaterasu:eek::eek:

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Would be interesting. Another server that I know (won't say it so people won't think I'm advertising) has "plots" that are a certain size, but it's an entire separate world that is limited in size based on the rank and can be downloaded by the owner. If this idea isn't implemented, maybe there could be more plots per rank, then. It's pretty lame, in my opinion anyhow, that Sponsor, a rank that's $200, has a whole 8 small plots that can be merged to form the size of the old creative plot world plots, where sponsors used to have 15 plots (well before it was reduced to merely 5 plots). While we're at it, would be nice if Sponsor's "ultra world edit" commands were listed somewhere, seeing as the difference between advanced world edit and this ultra world edit is nonexistent. It doesn't even have //center or //count -.-

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Well we were at creative and Tim say i would like free world to build so i make this post for hem and cause i think is good :3 and it would be a lot of fun

Yuko

Ratings
74 5
I like that idea of Creative Clans, you could make like a giant clan and work together to make one giant city, because its in a free world.
And I also like the C+ / A+ limit so advanced builders could join, and not just reguar players.
Do you mean like, only players that are C+ or higher can join? If so, realize that a lot of the C+ builders aren't 'advanced' builders, since I'm B and I'm not 'advanced' at all..

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
xD but if i want to make i need B the and i am C+ so i couldn`t join the xD well yes cause i am donator xD but ill fix it to a B then <3

Ratings
I think this is a really good idea. Partially because I am quite sick of the RPers who decided to go on creative and ruin my fucking life with their excessive spamming in chat, and because I just like the idea of clubs/groups, et cetera.

Ten Points to Gryffindor! (Timmy + Pud, ty for this gloriousness, let's hope this happens)

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
OMG thanks for saying that i like people that enjoy my/friends ideas thanks so much and yes i also hope it gets accepted 2 xD