A VERY Late Introduction

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Hello fellow players of Minevast.
My Username is xXWindows10Xx and I have been involved with the Minevast community for 1.5 years
My friend, @zanehoneydew2004 told me about this community and also gave me a free MC account to play on
I'm thankful for that.
I live in Canada and I'm 12 years old :D

I like to do web designing and I'm a HUGE tech geek.
I also like to do gr.9 math for fun :p
f(x)=ax^2+bx+c, (x+y)^r = x^r + r(x^r-1 y^1)+r(r-1)/2!(x^r-2 y^2)+r(r-1)(r-2)/3!(x^r-3 y^3)+...+y^r (Binomial Formula :) )

And I like calculus...
f(x)=x^2 f(x+dx)=x^2+dx d/dx=f(x+dx)-f(x)/dx = 2x
Nevertheless, I'm also in a gifted school

I like to solve Rubik's cube and the record for my 3x3 cube is 12.45 seconds!
I like to play the piano, and currently on level 3 piano
Minevast is the best server I had ever played on and is also the first server that I first discovered.

:)
(I can't believe that I never did an Introductory Post until now :O )

Last edited:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome, or I guess hello :)

I play the piano to, it is a great instrument. However, I have never completed a rubix cube. Well done on that.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
So you're 12 and a genius and probably smarter than half of the people on this server. GG man. I play piano to lol, not too good at it and I don't really mess with Rubix cubes lol, they give me headaches.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Welcome, or I guess hello :)

I play the piano to, it is a great instrument. However, I have never completed a rubix cube. Well done on that.
Thanks Sunset :p
So you're 12 and a genius and probably smarter than half of the people on this server. GG man. I play piano to lol, not too good at it and I don't really mess with Rubix cubes lol, they give me headaches.
Haha, Thanks lol :)