MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The build is pretty good, it's got nice block variation and it fits the theme well.

The theme of a house isn't very original, and neither is the "abandoned" theme (there's AbandonedCave, AbandonedFactory, and even more without abandoned in the name).

The parkour is a bit repetitive with all the fence/ladder jumps, but I still found it enjoyable, and it suits the difficulty well.

+0.5, good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
This is going to be a +0 from me. I feel like this will get rejected for almost the same exact reason as Tomburgers’ Abandoned Manor map: unoriginality. As MCBYT said there are multiple “Abandoned” themed maps and there are also many “House” themed maps (for example House on Expert). I recommend looking at Shinx’s Parkour List which I will link below for you to see if your theme is original. I do like the parkour that you made, but I don’t particularly like that the house is made of 3 different types of wood planks on the outside.

All in all a decent build with some nice parkour to fit the medium difficulty. Good luck with this submission!

Shinx’s Parkour List: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello flal1,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
As stated earlier by some players, the theme is highly
unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to abandoned places and houses (House, AbandonedCave, ModernHouse.)
The build seemed a bit messy to me, particularly on the outside. I feel that if you made the structure bigger, the vines could have more room and it wouldn't look clustered together. However, I did like the amount of block variety that was present in your build, so good job on that!
The parkour has a decent amount of variation, and I like how it is incorporated with the theme, so good job on that! There were a few confusing spots, but overall the length and difficulty were good for a medium map, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.