Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I will be giving this a -1. The theme is unoriginal as we have some maps relating to mines already (GoldMinePK, Mineshaft). Before making a map, make sure the theme hasn't been done already by going here; https://www.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ There is no main build, which is a bit of an issue, as there is nothing for the parkour to build off of. A majority of the parkour is floating, and it could use some more variety. This map doesn't match the expert difficulty; it might be considered a hard.

Please note that I am not a map judge, so this is not your official map review.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
-1. Theme isn't original, build is far too simple, the parkour is floating and repetitive, and the jumps themselves are medium-tier in my opinion. I believe there was another map very similar to this a month or two back, which was denied for all the same reasons. Good luck, though.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi FlippnFlop,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme like said before me is unoriginal, since there is already a lot of Mines maps, please be careful next time ! The build is not really good, it's quite unattractive and messy, please try making your map on a main build, and not little scattered builds like you did. The parkour is also not really good, it's quite repetitive, and your parkour is way too short for a hard/expert, but too hard for an easy/medium.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.