• Total voters

K4ND3

MVP+
K4ND3
K4ND3
MVP+
Ratings
6 1
Hi , Just wanted to leave a feedback about staff member : AbiXChew , Well I can start with the fact that she is very active staff member takes minimum amount of time to answer every question and does not hesitate to do anything needed to answer any questions or help any player, but reviewing staff member only by their speed would not be so expedient I think, why I decided to leave feedback on this person is cuz she doesn't only do staff work great she is also entertaining , fun and maximally communicates with people (very friendly) and just by looking at her communication style and how she helps people u realize that she is not doing this for anything but loving to help people and actually enjoying it, so that's why I want to make a post about this so people can actually appreciate her.

Thanks for listening Best regards-K4ND3

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
210 13
What can i say about Abi that she already doesnt know. I have found Abi to be one of the kindest, most caring staff members on mana She will go out of her way to make sure those of us on the server that need any type of help receive it in a timely and professional manner.
Abi has the right attitude to staffing and her ability to solve issues is amazing., she also has an amazingly compassionate and fun side that enables others to gravitate to her for her assistance.
I love Abi to bits and am so proud of her and am so glad i get to call her a friend .