About this KitPvP season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conver

Ratings
75 25
This post goes out to the staff of the Manacube KitPvP, and developers.

Hi, my in-game name is Conversive.

I've played on this KitPvP server since roughly May 2020. I'm neither OG or new to the server. Throughout my time of playing on this network, one thing has become extremely clear to me, and many others. You don't give a shit. What do I mean by that? I'll explain that further below

The KitPvP has more bugs, performance issues and horrible game design than any of your other gamemodes. There have been issues since the start of the season, and still, nearly 10 months later, you still haven't been able to even attempt to fix these issues. The answer is always the same, "We will look into it soon" and "It will be fixed soon". Last time I checked, soon was earlier than 10 months. The fact you have a consistent 2,000 playerbase community, and still are uncapeable of even fixing simple bugs, like Strength Potions that are in a PAID CRATE not even giving the strength, amazes me.

This forum post is not going to explain, or even list the issues. I'm done with making those. If you still haven't heard about bugs that have been on the gamemode for 10 months, that just prooves my point further. I'm making this post as a final message to the Staff about the state of the gamemode. KitPvP overall gets nearly no work from staff or developers. When was the last time you saw a KitPvP bug fix in the #updates channel in the server discord? Probably not recently. In fact, it's actually been nearly a month since the HEAD DEVELOPER was on KitPvP, a whole month!
1603225808347.png

All the community asks from you, the staff team is to actually take some time to fix the KitPvP. I'm a server owner myself, I know the excessive amount of work it is, and I can't imagine running one this large, but there's limits to how many times you can use that excuse. It's simply getting tiring for the community to sit and wait for answers to questions that always repeat the same words over and over again, for then nothing to change. The state of the gamemode has led many of my friends, enemies and fellow players to quit the server, and it's with great sadness I finally join them.

For many months now, I've always been patient and waiting for the fixes to happen. And while certain things have been fixed along the stretch of the season, not nearly has been done to satisfy the patience I, personally have had with all of the staff. I have talked to several Admins, Mods and Developers all of which I provided solutions to the issues for, and still nearly nothing has changed. I think you get the point by now. It feels like you don't care at all, and you probably don't as I doubt you will even see this post. And I, and many others are tired of that.

Personally, I'll be taking a break from Manacube till several of the main issues have been fixed, as many other players and friends of me have chose to do. What issues you ask? Well maybe if you looked on the forums once every while you would know what I'm referring to.

That's it from me, I wish you sincerely good luck with the gamemode, server and your lives. Hopefully I will be able to return to Manacube soon!

Have a good day - Conversive/Happa

Huso

MVP+
HusoMc
HusoMc
MVP+
Ratings
3 3
+1 if I get kicked from the server one more time from drinking a pot I might go into a deep state of depression. no cap.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
You are so right man!
The absence of care from the leadership for repair and development is actually beyond disbelief. I don't mean in any matter to lessen the focus on kitpvp, but this issue is all over Manacube. I think there is a root problem with the owner. From experience, I believe that he does not give a damn about how enjoyable the game is for the players but only cares for the bare minimum profit line he wants monthly. The failed leadership results in a lack of developers, admins, and staff that trickle down to the players having a horrendous experience in the game mode.
You mentioned Boom not being on, while it is horrendous that the lead developer hasn't been on kitpvp in a month, I urge you to /seen dynsalir. He is supposed to be one of the admins fixing bugs, moderating staff at a high level, and keeping operations flowing smoothly over the whole server. Instead, he hasn't been on ANY of the game modes in at least 3 months. Other staff would be removed from the team for inactivity when they reach three months, or sooner if they exceed their allotted approved time away. This again falls back to the head leadership not caring if his community members are happy with the status of the gameplay environment.

Kitpvp servers are one of the easiest game modes to create and keep stable on a Minecraft server. I think with even minimal effort, the game mode could be made nearly perfect. I would recommend the leadership team start with this simple server and improve it. Perhaps they will learn the fruits of their labor will be well worth it leading them to be inspired to fix the rest of the network.

Separately from my rant, if you want an easier way to search the update log, you can go to this link
https://manacube.com/updates/
Here, you are able to filter by category to make it easy to find a specific update.

Conver

Ratings
75 25
+1 if I get kicked from the server one more time from drinking a pot I might go into a deep state of depression. no cap.
please no!
huso i promise there are other ways to life than just manacube! you can live without it, it will be hard, but you can do it!

Mastroz

VIP
Mastroz
Mastroz
VIP
Ratings
I AGREE. The hours are bugged and so many hackers reported but nothing done. To me this server isnt even pvp anymore. There are so many hackers I have to deal with and there is no point in playing. I've seen hackers from the start of the game that are still here! The bugs all over the place. I can go up stairs without stopping. I love the server but just NEEDS THE FIXES. I feel like they just gave up on kitpvp. they can host an event but can solve a simple issue.

Conver

Ratings
75 25
You are so right man!
The absence of care from the leadership for repair and development is actually beyond disbelief. I don't mean in any matter to lessen the focus on kitpvp, but this issue is all over Manacube. I think there is a root problem with the owner. From experience, I believe that he does not give a damn about how enjoyable the game is for the players but only cares for the bare minimum profit line he wants monthly. The failed leadership results in a lack of developers, admins, and staff that trickle down to the players having a horrendous experience in the game mode.
You mentioned Boom not being on, while it is horrendous that the lead developer hasn't been on kitpvp in a month, I urge you to /seen dynsalir. He is supposed to be one of the admins fixing bugs, moderating staff at a high level, and keeping operations flowing smoothly over the whole server. Instead, he hasn't been on ANY of the game modes in at least 3 months. Other staff would be removed from the team for inactivity when they reach three months, or sooner if they exceed their allotted approved time away. This again falls back to the head leadership not caring if his community members are happy with the status of the gameplay environment.

Kitpvp servers are one of the easiest game modes to create and keep stable on a Minecraft server. I think with even minimal effort, the game mode could be made nearly perfect. I would recommend the leadership team start with this simple server and improve it. Perhaps they will learn the fruits of their labor will be well worth it leading them to be inspired to fix the rest of the network.

Separately from my rant, if you want an easier way to search the update log, you can go to this link
https://manacube.com/updates/
Here, you are able to filter by category to make it easy to find a specific update.
You litteraly just summed it up right here, nothing but facts. I dont even know who Dynsalir is so that should give a pointer to his activity within the community

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

While we do thank you all for raising your concerns and being involved members of the KitPvP community, this thread is getting out of hand. It is inappropriate to go out of your way to research the activity of admins, share that with the whole community publicly and make a judgement on how good they are as staff. You do not know what their role is as staff and you do not see/need to be shown all their hard work behind the scenes. I can assure you all that KitPvP is not being left in the dark, in fact the majority of KitPvP bugs have been fixed in the last few months and we are continuing to investigate the few remaining. I have to say that kit does not have that many bugs, the majority that you all experience are down to our anticheat, which has been publicly addressed and is continuously getting attention and improvements.

Since the 2nd September, KitPvP has had 9 major bugs/suggestions updates, 15 since 2nd August, 25 since 2nd July and this continues. This demonstrates that every month recently, KitPvP has had regular attention.

I am going to be locking this thread to prevent further disrespect,
Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.