Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahalainen

MVP
Rahalainen
Rahalainen
MVP
Username: Rahalainen
Map name: AcaciaIslands (Acacia Islands)
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 70
Checkpoints: 3

/plot home Rahalainen

Photos:
2019-04-27_21.41.21.png

2019-04-27_21.41.47.png

2019-04-27_21.42.00.png

2019-04-27_21.41.34.png

Video of me completing the map:

Last edited:

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a 0.
Positives:
  • The map itself looks nice. Although it isn't perfect, it's nice.
Negatives
  • Although the map would be a good hard rating without /speed, with /speed it becomes extremely easy because most of the jumps are distance jumps
  • there is only a little bit of block variation
  • The trees are all default trees
  • The islands are not very good looking, they look more like platforms than islands
  • Theme is unoriginal
  • Lots of floating jumps
Suggestions
  • Even though the theme is unoriginal, I think it can still be used
  • Give the islands more depth so they look like land masses
  • Make all of the trees custom
  • Add in more jump variation to keep the map interesting and make it less abusable with /speed
  • Not much you can do about the floating jumps because you need some way to get between the islands... I recommend removing as many as possible, though.
  • For the regular block jumps, add more variation than just glass blocks and acacia wood
Good luck

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Rahalainen,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, there is no "Acacia" themed maps, but there is already quite a few "Floating islands" or "Forest" themed maps, please try picking a better theme next time ! The build is not really good, the builds looks pretty simple, but the problem is your map looks really messy, please try building your map on/in a main build, and avoid multiple builds in your maps. The parkour is also not really good, it's quite repetitive in my opinion, and maybe a bit confusing (I still don't know where to go in the house island, everthing is closed inside the house, before seeing we need to go on the leaves and not going down directly).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.