accidently /ci'ed everything

sean o'keeffe

ELITE
superflySean
superflySean
ELITE
Ratings
i was building my plot with Th3Build3r and i was going to quickly get rid of the scrap blocks in my inventory by doing /ci(i did'nt know this would clear my entire inventory including my weapons and tools) and when i did it i lost everything, pretty upset but it would be amazing if i could get that stuff back.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
Heya Sean,
unfortunately, this is seen as a player mistake and will therefore not be given back sadly :/
As I'm not an active Olympus player I won't be able to compensate your loss, but I'm sure you'll get there again!
Have a nice day/evening,
Mika

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
As mika said, its a player mistake and if i'm not mistaking there even is a warning saying like : "this will clear your whole inventory" or something similar

sean o'keeffe

ELITE
superflySean
superflySean
ELITE
Ratings
ThefancyBear, the most important things i lost was my legendary pickaxe, my santas glove, my festive hoe , my apollo's bow and my athena's shield

Last edited:

sean o'keeffe

ELITE
superflySean
superflySean
ELITE
Ratings
wait so how come when DangerNugget used a 96% custom enchant book on his Potassium pickaxe he got it back even though he took the chance of that 96% but i don't get it back for 1 command

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
wait so how come when DangerNugget used a 96% custom enchant book on his Potassium pickaxe he got it back even though he took the chance of that 96% but i don't get it back for 1 command
He might have accidently done that but you willingly did /ci

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
He shouldn't have gotten it back even if he accidentally used the book though...That's still considered player error and peoples items have never been returned for that.
I guess it depends on which Mod/admin see it ?

Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
104 3
There was probably something extra with the custom enchant case, but your issue and theirs is a player mistake. You can try to make a ticket, but most likely will get the reply of it being a player mistake.