Rejected Across The Isle - medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming this is your first map? Its really good but its an overused theme... you can check out all the themes/maps that alr exist here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...g6J0v27t2Y/edit?gid=1975701412#gid=1975701412). This feels very similar to a few of them (I don't quite recall the names of the top of my head)
it is, i'm not necessarily expecting it to be accepted because it is derivative, i just wanted to try some stuff out. although i haven't seen many maps that do this exact sort of thing, there are a lot of similar ones. thanks for the feedback though!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
487 22
Hello!

Unfortunately, your map is being REJECTED .
As mention above, the theme is unoriginal as we already have many maps that look like this!

The build itself is accurate, so good job on that! There can be more texturing and details both inside and outside.

The parkour itself fits the difficulty for the most part, so good job on that! Unfortunately, your parkour lacks in variation! Use more blocks such as heads, water, slimes, ice, cocoa beans, fences, glass panes, trapdoors, daylight sensors, etc. to space out your variation and improve overall flow!

We hope to see more maps from you in the future.
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.