ADD. A. TP. TIMER. TO. HADES.

Simply

PATRON
Simplly
Simplly
Patron
Ratings
112 7
This is the 3rd month of Season 4, and we still have not had a single improvement/tweak regarding the pvp side of Hades other than disabling ender pearls. Players are still tping out to avoid combat. Players are still jumping into void to avoid combat. Players are still using exploits to avoid dying in combat, why has NOTHING been changed??? What's the point of a dedicated pvp area if you can't even pvp???

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Heyoo!!

I fully understand that you'd want this. We have suggested this one or two weeks ago and we're hoping to see this added in the near future. We're always looking to improve things so if you have other suggestions, feel free to let us know! :D

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
This is the 3rd month of Season 4, and we still have not had a single improvement/tweak regarding the pvp side of Hades other than disabling ender pearls. Players are still tping out to avoid combat. Players are still jumping into void to avoid combat. Players are still using exploits to avoid dying in combat, why has NOTHING been changed??? What's the point of a dedicated pvp area if you can't even pvp???
Are you talking about like a warm-up tp, as in you have to stand still for a certain amount of time before you can teleport? Players voiding themselves is okay, IMO, assuming they drop loot (haven’t played yet so bare with me.) If you don’t drop loot when you void, that’s a totally different scenario, and if you can just teleport out, why even go to pvp anyways?

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
Are you talking about like a warm-up tp, as in you have to stand still for a certain amount of time before you can teleport? Players voiding themselves is okay, IMO, assuming they drop loot (haven’t played yet so bare with me.) If you don’t drop loot when you void, that’s a totally different scenario, and if you can just teleport out, why even go to pvp anyways?
they drop loot but its still annoying when they void just to avoid fighting, they can also void and tp with their stuff before void kills them.

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
Heyoo!!

I fully understand that you'd want this. We have suggested this one or two weeks ago and we're hoping to see this added in the near future. We're always looking to improve things so if you have other suggestions, feel free to let us know! :D
1621470310512.png

1621470524794.png

ah yes, only like i suggested it a month and a half ago

cupidx

MVP+
Cupidlover1010
Cupidlover1010
MVP+
Ratings
ive never heard such facts to my ears as a person who goes to hades to pvp a bit i find this so annoying when new players just continuously jump thro the layers of hades with their spawn protections +1

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
would appreciate an update on this
i would appreciate an update on any of the fucking "ongoing' issues i reported.
i provided a sample code to solutions for looting and plot upgrades. also have tickets open as old as 14 months for other issues.
also but separately, following their instructions for vaulting items isnt worth it. i recorded me vaulting the items, reported it didnt make it across, made the ticket, had the proof included, and was told its not coming back. soooo