IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
When you sumo duel someone, It is sometimes not possible to knock them off if you are of equal skill. I think you should add kb1 to the fish slappers so that we can actually knock people off the platform! Also, Armour with more durability should be added as well.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I'll forward this to see what the admins think ;)

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hey,

Thank you for your suggestions, I just wanted to respond to let you know my thoughts. Originally we had Knockback 1 on the fish, however lots of players expressed their dislike towards this and how it made it unlike to Sumo. We also trialed durability on the armour but couldn’t get it to work (can look into it again tho). However, how would you feel about having 2 Sumo kits, one with and one without knockback?

Sunset

ActivationFee

MVP+
bbyLeoo
bbyLeoo
MVP+
Ratings
Hey,

Thank you for your suggestions, I just wanted to respond to let you know my thoughts. Originally we had Knockback 1 on the fish, however lots of players expressed their dislike towards this and how it made it unlike to Sumo. We also trialed durability on the armour but couldn’t get it to work (can look into it again tho). However, how would you feel about having 2 Sumo kits, one with and one without knockback?

Sunset
Oi see now were talking.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Hey,

Sunset
Yes please :D

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
Hey,

Sunset
u r stupid add unbrraking X to the armour ex fix bye