• NOOOO

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
Hello Minevastians and Minestaffians! This is just a special request that could possibly be added as a "Special" Map. The Parkour Map is called "Upon a Stone" and it is just a very fun and soothing map to play. Something To Know is that this is a MAP that is meant for downloading onto singleplayer, and it DOES have redstone on it. It wouldn't take a lot of work, although, to make it an actual server parkour course.
NOTE: I have not posted any screenshots or download links because I don't know if players are able to submit stuff like this.
If adding a "Special Map" is possible, I would post some screenshots, video footage, and the download link to the map itself.
I will open this to a vote, but what really matters is that it is possible to make, or if the staff team wants to do the idea.

JJgaming_YT

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Probably not. The server specifically says "NO REDSTONE ALLOWED." I think it would we goo without the redstone and i have checked it out already. It looks fun but what would the gem earning be if you completed this map?