49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
We currently have 2 adventure maps waiting. They have been waiting for about a YEAR. Idk if it is just me or we need to get these things judges already. Dacon aproved them so idk what is holding them up. They r both super cool and we need more adventure maps since there r currently only 5. Hopefully they will be judged soon And we can play them :). If u have any feedback pls put in comments.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Hey!

I understand your concern about this, however, each champ map needs to be implemented by Dacon himself. On most adventure maps, there are special effects pressure plates, teleport pads, etc. that will take more time to be implemented. Champ maps are usually built on multiple plots so he'll need to organise which is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. checkpoint and wether the player needs to be teleported between them.

Do note this is just my understanding of the situation as I am not directly involved in the process os adding champ maps.

Best wishes,
kxe

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
ok I just really want those adv maps to be added soon cause they look so cool :)