After the Reset... Treasure chests

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
By now I'm sure you all have heard about the islands reset, yes probably just like you, I was worrying about having to redo everything and I still am. Once I heard about the new treasure chest being adding and the Youtubers series I understand why it had to be done. To give all the new players and Youtubers a fair chance. Since these chests will cost real money I was hoping you could add some cool stuff. Like Iron Golems spawners and lots of cash. I am looking forward to the restart and all the new features that will come along. The only thing I could ask was reset it as soon as possible. Anyone who plays islands anymore can tell how everything you do just feels useless because we know the wipe is coming. Therefore I ask please get it underway.

Gabe

Donator
Ratings
You're so amazing smart, Kat, thank you so much for writing this post, you are an awesome human and a great addition to this species, thank you for all the work you put into this post, you are truly, one of a kind. God bless.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
The treasure chest rewards will be similar to Skyblock, with a few nerfs to prevent them from going completely out of control. You can view the current possible rewards on Skyblock through the store menu, and I'm sure the possible rewards for Islands will be added there as soon as they are finalized.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
I have said this before multiple times, but I'll say it again, there's a reason the wipe can't just come whenever we want it to.

There are changes and updates to various parts of the Islands server planned to come out alongside the release that may not be ready at the moment.

I'm sure Dacon is working as hard as he can to get it all ready for you guys as fast as possible, so please just keep being patient and know that I'm just as excited and ready for the release as you guys are.

Thanks

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
I have said this before multiple times, but I'll say it again, there's a reason the wipe can't just come whenever we want it to.

There are changes and updates to various parts of the Islands server planned to come out alongside the release that may not be ready at the moment.

I'm sure Dacon is working as hard as he can to get it all ready for you guys as fast as possible, so please just keep being patient and know that I'm just as excited and ready for the release as you guys are.

Thanks
Okay Thanks!

bigierc617

PATRON
bigierc617
bigierc617
Patron
Ratings
So when is the reset for ISLANDS ...???
think next time they need to watch how far in advance they mention the word RESET.
As it drove everyone away.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
So when is the reset for ISLANDS ...???
think next time they need to watch how far in advance they mention the word RESET.
As it drove everyone away.
I would agree, we are all just waiting for the day, but the projected date is September 26th, 27th, or 28th. It was mentioned in a recent news post.

The initial date planned was early september, but complications pushed the date back. But I have to ask, would you have been more or less upset had they not announced the reset until 1 or 2 days prior, because more work would have been lost as opposed to advanced notice.

Last edited:

mateias

Donator
Ratings
Once the reset does happen, I think that I will be more into Islands! I also think that there will be tons of new perks added to chests so I am sure it will be worth the money.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up/ reminder that islands reset in a few days 26th-28th times are uncertain, but that's the best I can do. As well saying that item frame limit is still 50. Is there anyway we could increase that amount? I like having a chest shop and I can only fill half my shop with item frames before I run out. If that limit could be increased or taken away that'll be awesome! I hope nobody forgot about islands because I'm hyped.