Rejected Air Abduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username : Rusty_Wolf
Map name: Air Abduction
Difficulty: Easy/Medium (not really sure - first map)
Plot ID: -100 -80
Screen Shots:
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (3).png

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is sort of original? There are multiple spaceship themed maps and multiple house/floating island themed maps, but this particular abduction isn't a map yet.
Build: The build was decent. There was detail on the ship and on the house/island - however, I feel like you could add more detail to make the house look a bit more interesting and no so vanilla. For future submissions, try to make your map a central build with the parkour incorporated into it instead of floating jumps on a floating island.
Parkour: The parkour was a little bit on the long side for an EASY map, but it did fit the difficulty of an easy map quite well. The parkour wasn't that varied however, which made the gameplay of your map pretty boring and not that interesting. You can fix this issue by using blocks like heads, flower pots, water, anvils, fences, vines, etc. to make your parkour more fun to play and less repetitive. As I said before, there were a lot of floating jumps which made the build look quite messy, so try to incorporate more jumps into the build itself.

I'd love to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.