54 jumps, 5 checkpoints

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
I know I talked with Shinx real quick in-game, but the parkour has been nerfed to be more appropriate to a hard map! The jumps themselves were not changed drastically, just made slightly easier by changing the spacing.

Last edited:

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
hi, found a few skips.
other than that its a nice map and I really like the theme, good luck!
Thanks! I've patched those out and the map shouldn't have any skips now! I appreciate it!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello SpiroTech and Kyuutii,

Congratulations on getting your map ACCEPTED as a HARD map! Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is original - we do have a lot of table game maps but none for Air Hockey specifically, so good job on that.
Build: The build is accurate to the theme and looks very much like an air hockey table. There is a good amount of detail and the top of the table looks fantastic, so great job!
Parkour: The parkour originally was WAY too difficult for a hard map, but since you have nerfed it, it matches the HARD difficulty quite well. It's on the shorter side but the difficulty does make up for that, so well done. I did end up nerfing the second minecart jump to be this by moving it back one to make the minecart visible for a longer period of time.

Congratulations again, and I'd love to see more maps from you both in the future. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.