> Map Name: Albatross <

> Difficulty: Easy <

> Number of Jumps: 28 <

> Number of Checkpoints: 4 <

> Plot info: /plot v JM4s 2 <
2021-03-10_17.56.46.png

2021-03-10_17.57.22.png
2021-03-10_17.58.14.png
Third map! This is a map based around an Albatross. You begin on an island and jump to it’s peak, parkour across the bird’s wings and onto a basket that the bird is holding using its legs, where the map ends. Special thanks to Anacoustic, ObamaGaming and okJJ for testing and giving useful advice while I was building this thingy.

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
I think this map is absolutely great. There is nothing at all that i can find wrong with it.

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Will this be the map that gets you mapper :oops:

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello JM4s,
Your map has been accepted. In terms of the theme, there are other bird maps but we found the theme to be original enough because its a specific species.

For the build, we really liked it. The shaping of the wings is really nice and the texturing of the head is made very nicely.

The Parkour was also a positive as well. It had good variation/uniqueness to it. The length/difficulty of the map fit the easy difficulty and the parkour felt very smooth and enjoyable to play through. We did patch one skip that skips a bit of the section on the left wing skipping to the slime block down below
Thank you for submitting a map. We hope to see more map submissions from you in the future.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.