Rejected All in a dungeon (map submission) expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
this is my first map, hope you enjoy it. all maps are posible and the quiz's answer is 2. (if you could not pass it)

Attachments

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello. Let me say a few things. First off, Love that we have another Legend Of Zelda fan! ( Say hi to me if you see me, Im Eyeless_Tenshi ^-^ ). Secondly, Was this a try at a Forest Temple? Ill also review this map! But also, Feel free to go onto creative and use /warp foresttemple to see mine <3. Thanks!

~Tenshi.

Ratings
LOL TLOZ is my fav game and it inspired me to do this course! i wasn't trying to do something specific related to TLOZ, but I also realised it would fit very well in a TLOZ map. Thank you so much for reviewing it, I really appreciate, and I'll take a look at your map right now.

^^
[DOUBLEPOST=1450823658][/DOUBLEPOST]ooooooh i remember this course, i finished it 2 days ago. it took me a lot of time to pass a jump (the one that is right after a checkpoint). I noticed the well represented that was Navi. I loved the map and its very detailed so GJ to all the team

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Does not have correct format
if you want to get there do /plot visit Manulink4
I think it should be rejected because the build is a bit slooby and weak. The theme has been used. And the jumps are messy too. So i think it should be rejected (NOT STAFF)

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I think it should be rejected because there is a similar map to this one and the jumps are messy.
Not reviewing.

-Awe

AwesomeG1rlyG1rl, Proud Sponsor!

Last edited:

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
I'm sorry but I'm rejecting this map as we already have one like this, hope to see more maps soon though c:

Status
Not open for further replies.