Rejected AllClayPK - expert/insane by stripey_miner

Ratings
Hi everyone!

This is my seventh submission (I think...).

It is insane because it has 72 jumps and they are very hard so definately expert if not insane.

The warp is /warp ClayPK or /warp ClayParkour.

Hope it gets accepted!! Also took me about three hours to do. Also if it needs an edit you can build it!

Take a look at the screenshots below!!
2015-07-25_16.26.39.png
2015-07-25_16.26.36.png
2015-07-25_16.26.24.png
2015-07-25_16.26.14.png

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Looks like a nice parkour, but if you read Dacons text from here, you see that 72 jumps means hard parkour.

I think that if this was an Expert ranked parkour on parkour server it may be a little bit too easy for everyone, because the hardest jumps are "only" 4-blocks. Make a bit harder jumps somewhere so it's harder to complete, expert ones need to be very very hard, so make some harder jumps so it's perfect! ;) The parkour looks also a bit strange (because clay is kind a boring material if there is only clay in whole parkour), but I think this could be very good parkour if it gets accepted! :D

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I think my only problems with it were that the difficulty felt too forced and wasn't absolutely necessary for how you built the course, and that there wasn't enough different formations in the clay, it was just a lot of 2x2 squares of clay. It also seemed more like a hard than an insane. Fix those things, and this would be great!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Sadly your map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

• The course seems to wrap around itself in such a convoluted way because you wanted the difficulty. It makes the difficulty feel forced when, for the most part, it's a lot of four block jumps. It comes more down to timing and luck, rather than actual skill.
  • The design of the clay is very basic, being a clay rainbow sort of theme, which we have seen before.
Remember, you can always submit new maps at a later date.

~ Billy

Ratings
Sadly your map has been rejected!

Reasons for this include:

• The course seems to wrap around itself in such a convoluted way because you wanted the difficulty. It makes the difficulty feel forced when, for the most part, it's a lot of four block jumps. It comes more down to timing and luck, rather than actual skill.
  • The design of the clay is very basic, being a clay rainbow sort of theme, which we have seen before.
Remember, you can always submit new maps at a later date.

~ Billy
FIne