Am I cool now?

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
So everybody keeps saying "I'm leaving the server because of zhoiodsihassd". I want to be cool like these people who are "leaving" but are somehow more active than they already were. So yeah. I'm "leaving" so I can be cool. Like... too cool for school... ya know? If you see me on... I'm just visiting... not playing... because I'm leaving...
Why am I leaving? I want to be cool like the other 100 people leaving the server. So bye... but not bye... because I'll be visiting hours a day... but I'll be leaving... so bye... :(

(THIS IS A JOKE JESUS CHRIST DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY)

Farewell...
~Rexy (Your next-door neighbor) :)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
So everybody keeps saying "I'm leaving the server because of zhoiodsihassd". I want to be cool like these people who are "leaving" but are somehow more active than they already were. So yeah. I'm "leaving" so I can be cool. Like... too cool for school... ya know? If you see me on... I'm just visiting... not playing... because I'm leaving...
Why am I leaving? I want to be cool like the other 100 people leaving the server. So bye... but not bye... because I'll be visiting hours a day... but I'll be leaving... so bye... :(

(THIS IS A JOKE JESUS CHRIST DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY)

Farewell...
~Rexy (Your next-door neighbor) :)
I have to say I dont find this funny. People that leave are because they NEED to leave. They have problems in real life, dont wanna play or wanna study etc. Dont make this kind of jokes.
Nope you arent cool >:3

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
I am not bothered by them. I'm simply making fun of the absurd amount of people leaving the server right now.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Lel 10/8 m8 would read again