Status
Not open for further replies.

ObamaGaming

VIP
Clese
Clese
VIP
Ratings
Very TheSimpsons like. There is an impossible jump outside the house, the freddy head to the pane appears to be the only way to go but is impossible in 1.8.9. also you can skip right to the blip in the garage
1617994621305.png

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Lol

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I like it, but I personally think it is too simpsons-like :/

Mozzie

VIP
M0ZZ13
M0ZZ13
VIP
Ratings
I love the overall look of the map but I'm not a big fan of how detached the parkour is outside the front of the house. I feel like it should be better integrated into the build such that it doesn't look like a bunch of random blocks.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
The sign above feels like it’s there to separate it from thesimpsons. I’m also not a huge fan of it but over all because if looks too much like thesimpsons imo. Also the parkour outside looks very messy from the screenshots.

-Tiger

Ratings
I love the overall look of the map but I'm not a big fan of how detached the parkour is outside the front of the house. I feel like it should be better integrated into the build such that it doesn't look like a bunch of random blocks.
hi and thx but a small part of the jumps are outdoors under 30, the rest are indoors and in the garden.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo DionysosITheIGod,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hiya Dio,

I'll be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This doesn't mean your map has been rejected or accepted yet. There are a couple of aspects that need to be fixed in order for it to be accepted. You have until June 3rd to add the needed changes to your map or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME is original, but does give off a bit of simpsons vibes (which is not a major deal).

The BUILD is accurate in what you're trying to display, but the ground on the outside is very plain. The driveway and grass look very plain compared to everything else, so adding texture and details to that would be ideal.

The PARKOUR has some work needed. The front of the house parkour is very messy and looks very thrown all over the place. Making elements in the front yard to incorporate the parkour into would be ideal, because the parkour looks very out of place at the moment. The inside of the house needs to be quite a bit brighter, as it's hard to see inside and there are some clarifying elements that need to be gone over. If you would like, you can dm me on discord and we can go over the entire map together to address what needs to be fixed. If that would be something you're interested please feel free to dm me anytime.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and when you have made the needed changes please dm me on discord at anA#8286. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hey Dio,

Im happy to tell you your map has been accepted !!

The THEME is original, despite us already having a simpsons house.

The BUILD is accurate to what you're trying to portray and has nice detailing to really accentuate the build.

The PARKOUR fit the length and difficulty of an insane map. It was really fun to do with good variation and with all the fixed points, is a lot more interesting and enjoyable !

Thank you so much for the submission ! Can't wait to see more from you and congrats !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.