Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
---[ Dear Manacubers ]---
Hello everyone I hope you have a good day. Today I am posting this post cause tomorrow I will be applying for staff.

I want everyone to know that if my application gets accepted I will be giving away 50m money in survival.

I also want everyone to know that I am posting this just to "celebrate" and not any ather reason. I have been active on discord in game and also on forums and if my aplly gets accepted it will be pretty POG.

Now to enter my giveaway just leave your Duscord username and tag in your reply. Also make sure to write about your favorite moment on the forums yet.
Thanks for everyone supporting me and giving me the power to continue being what I am.

For any further information about the giveaway and for any small messages you want you can always msg me on discord

-------------- JasonKalf#3301 ---------------

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Good luck with your staff application! Since I've never been in-game with you I won't be replying, but I wish you good luck here.
This is very nice of you to do, thank you!

Duscord tag: Acid Reflvx#3042

oreo_soda

owosoda
owosoda
Ratings
1 2
Good luck with your staff application! Since I've never been in-game with you I won't be replying, but I wish you good luck here.
This is very nice of you to do, thank you!

Duscord tag: Acid Reflvx#3042
lol if you dont mind i saw your shout the other day and i was wondering what /kit is

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
lol if you dont mind i saw your shout the other day and i was wondering what /kit is
/kit is a useful command. It's needed to play in kitpvp. Entering the command alone will show you what things you can get. Once you get the certain kit, it goes on a cooldown.
Each gamemode has different kits.
You can also do /gkit to access global kits.

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
---[ Dear Manacubers ]---
Hello everyone I hope you have a good day. Today I am posting this post cause tomorrow I will be applying for staff.

I want everyone to know that if my application gets accepted I will be giving away 50m money in survival.

I also want everyone to know that I am posting this just to "celebrate" and not any ather reason. I have been active on discord in game and also on forums and if my aplly gets accepted it will be pretty POG.

Now to enter my giveaway just leave your Duscord username and tag in your reply. Also make sure to write about your favorite moment on the forums yet.
Thanks for everyone supporting me and giving me the power to continue being what I am.

For any further information about the giveaway and for any small messages you want you can always msg me on discord

-------------- JasonKalf#3301 ---------------
ok

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
gl homie, hype for you!

you don't need to advertise your staff app, but it's good that your excited!

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
u joined forms 10 days ago. I say u need more xpirenece like a month or 2.

Ratings
Good luck!
I recently joined forums so I don't have a favorite moment but I hope to have on in the future.
Discord: Phantom#5346

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Guys I am afraid the giveaway won't happen as a am 100% sure I wont get accepted. It was a good try. I wont give back though I will aplly in about 2 months, if my aplly gets accepted though (which there is a super small chance) I will be more happy than ever.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
Guys I am afraid the giveaway won't happen as a am 100% sure I wont get accepted. It was a good try. I wont give back though I will aplly in about 2 months, if my aplly gets accepted though (which there is a super small chance) I will be more happy than ever.
dont give up, keep proving everyone wrong n show that you would make a great staff