JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
On my last post people told me that I can check indeed how many specific mobs I have killed by going into the collection menu.

I found out that if I hover over an icon it brings out a MASSIVE line and i cant even read the number of kills.

It may be cause i use advanced tooltip but if it is like this without the advanced tooltip on then some developers will have to fix it.

If it is only like this when you have advanced tooltips on then my bad for not trying to turn it off.

OurDivineRuler

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OurDivineRuler
OurDivineRuler
ELITE
Ratings
On my last post people told me that I can check indeed how many specific mobs I have killed by going into the collection menu.

I found out that if I hover over an icon it brings out a MASSIVE line and i cant even read the number of kills.

It may be cause i use advanced tooltip but if it is like this without the advanced tooltip on then some developers will have to fix it.

If it is only like this when you have advanced tooltips on then my bad for not trying to turn it off.
It is like this for many people; I mentioned that the data is often obscured. I don't think it's exclusive to people who use the advanced tooltip.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
It is like this for many people; I mentioned that the data is often obscured. I don't think it's exclusive to people who use the advanced tooltip.
Yeah it isn't I just tested it today. They should fix it though. You cant see anything than random code.