• I'm pretty new, what's a Minevast?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
It has been 3.5 years, today, since I first joined Minevast.

Like many of us, I was relatively young when I began to play on MineVast. I was an aspiring builder, looking for a community to pour my heart into. I found MineVast on some server list while looking for a creative plots server. The second I joined I was warmly welcomed, and decided that MineVast would be a great place to settle down. I worked my way up the build ranks, and, under the wing of a talented builder Smektachius (now known as psykovsky), earned .

One by one, other servers starting disappearing from my server box. Today, only ManaCube remains.

I stand to all as an example of what loyalty can do for you. But that is not the point of this post. The point of this post, is to thank all the people who have made this the best community out there.

Thank you to all the loyal players on ManaCube, many of whom are staff, but many of whom are also just great members. Our community could not survive without you.

Thank you xYuko, SunsetMagic, and Purple4Me for making my dream of becoming staff a reality. Especially Purpz, for standing with me through rough road and valley, and helping me to become a better person.

Truthfully, It has been half a decade since I played Minecraft for fun. I stay, not because of enticing game play, or good graphics, but because of a thriving, loyal player base.

Once again, to all of my peeps login on everyday to chill w/ their ManaCube homies, thank you for choosing ManaCube as your home.

Come join me tomorrow and Sunday to celebrate my 3.5 years, as I host an fun event! [ http://bit.ly/2l1ZHYW ]

-Wizful

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Heh, 8 months ago, I found MineVast/ManaCube through a server list as well :p, but not for creative plots, but for survival. I guess I joined just a good while after Survival launched. (By the way, when did Survival launch on this server?) This server has an amazing loyal player base. The player base may have dropped, but I can certainly see it is picking itself back up. Let us wish that this server continues to grow, and let's continue to make this server more than just a server... make it a home. ;)

Last edited: