An important decision

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Hello everyone :),

As many of you know I am Rowan_01, a Helper on Parkour, or that I was.
Yes, I am officially resigning from my duties as a
staff member :(, I have had a wonderful time, but since my personal life and school have become really busy and have really stressed me out, I feel like I shouldn't also have the responsibility of being a staff member at the moment.

I joined Minevast around March 2015, I played on it for a while, mainly Parkour, I stopped playing vanilla Minecraft for a while after like 1-2 months of playing on Minevast, I had Adept rank on Parkour back then. I started playing modded Minecraft back then. Also around that time was when I was having a lot of health issues :confused:, I was ill a lot, at least once a week. :( Because of me missing a lot of classes and just missing a lot of stuff in general I needed to do a year over in school, for me this wasn't all that big of a problem, but it ofcourse was getting used to entirely new people -who have allready been together for a year, and then I am the only new one- but it worked out quite well in the beginning :), I made new friends pretty quickly. During me doing the year over I suffered from a lot of pain in my back, legs and muscles, I missed even more school than the year before, but luckily I had allready done all of it once so it wasn't a big problem.

I got back into vanilla
Minecraft around April of this year, and so started playing Minevast again, I got to Ninja and at that point I applied for staff on the 6th of June, and I got staff on the 26th of June. I honestly haven't enjoyed Minecraft in this way before and it was an amazing new experience. It's amazing how much you can help people and make their playing experience much better. During this amazing time I have met some amazing people, I would want to take this opportunity to thank all of them, and I want to give a special thanks to some amazing people.

- @Emmalouise
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me get through some difficult times, you ahve always been there for me and have tried to keep me up and happy. You even spend your time trying to make me a better
staff member, and I want to thank you for this so much <3

- @Dacon
I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a
staff member and be able to meet such amazing people, also would I want to thank you for setting up this amazing server in the first place.

- @Dynsalir
I want to thank you for having me as
staff, I want to thank you for your always quite rough but always righteous speeches ;).

- @Purple4me
I want to thank you
Purple for in the first place training me to become staff member, and listening to all of my endless rants about all kinds of random stuff, if I could I'd send you some chocolate

- @Scuzz
You have talked to me about many staff things and you have taken the time to listening to my stories, thanks for that

- @Texans45
I want to thank you brother for being there for me and just for having loads of fun times together.

- @Manyrain
You have been one of my first staff friends and I won't forget that, we have unfortunately talked less in the past few weeks, but you'll always be a good friend.

- @Phinx
You are an amazing builder and were awesome to work with, thank you for that.

- @Ambibug
Amber, I want to thank you for letting me help you with judging Parkour maps, it was loads of fun, also have we had amazing times whilst being online together, thank you for that.

- @AliAliAli
Ali I want to thank you for giving me messages of goodluck and just being a great friend, our conversations were amazing, always only one theme; Pokémon, I wish you the best of luck as a Parkour helper and I hope you will have as much fun as I have had

- All other staff members
I want to thank all of the staff members for giving me an awesome time, a great community and just loads of fun, @IIChristianII @Ryan (AmazingCreepers) @SunsetMagic @UnrefinedStyle @craftmaster1133 @Wizful @Cheech4 @MyMixtapeOnFire @EpicYoshi @Slime_Lord101 @Happy @Careening

- @Starzi
I want to thank you for the awesome time we have had, and I hope that the both of us will have some more time to talk soon
<3

- @Drakey and @Yuko
Even as though this may come unexpected I want to thank the both of you for making me realize that also online, you can't hide all of your flaws, and I also want to thank you for making me stronger, thanks.

- @Aerophic
For being a great friend, our convo's were amazing, too bad you couldn't get ahold of yourself and got yourself banned multiple times, I guess you deserved it.

- @FlashxPoint
For being awesomee

- So many more parkour players
Including: @Panic @_iElemental and @everyone, I can't get all of your names in here, but if you have talked to me frequently I have loved helping all of you and you have all been amazing

As of the reason of my resignation is that I have been getting much more busy with all kind of things, mostly school, but also sports and music, things I find very important. So unfortunately I can't combine all of those things with Minevast. Ofcourse anyone can always come to me for anything, if you see me online feel free to ask me things, also staff things since for some odd reason I am very familiar with them :rolleyes:.

Thanks everyone once again for giving me an amazing time, I hope I will see all of you beautiful people again,
-Rowan_01
Rowan you were a great friend to me on Parkour and you showed me that I had to be confident in myself and my abilities. I hope you come back and visit us sometimes. Best of luck for the Future that awaits you!

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Oh my god, I haven't been on the forums for such a f**king time, I have been banned for like forever now lmfao and rowan, you have been an amazing friend for these past 5-6 months and to all the other staff members here, I miss you all and I know I am never going to get unbanned again lmfao but I am fully responsible for my actions. A little update on me, I have matured A LOT and I have been exploring servers that are decently sized like about 100 people on them and I found a really nice server and I got staff on there! I recently just got promoted to a moderator, I hope all of you on minevast and everyone on the staff team has a great day,

-Aerophic